Online Shopping Has Come Sofa So Quickly
Even in 2020, some people are uncomfortable with shopping online. There are many different concerns a person might have, like:
- Will my payment be secure?
- Is this a reputable retailer?
- Will it be easy to return the product?
These worries are intensified when the purchase is for something large and relatively expensive, like a couch.
Thankfully, buying a couch online doesn’t have to be risky. If you buy from a reputable supplier, with a secure payment, there’s nothing to worry about.
To help you have a good experience when purchasing furniture on the internet, we’ve put together the following guide.
At Furniture Galore, we operate 6 stores across Melbourne. We also sell our great furniture online — risk free, with secure payments and quality assured products. Check out our fantastic range of sofas, which come with the benefit of seven-day returns, quick delivery, and a 12 month warranty.
Buy from an established store
There are many different ways to buy a couch online, and not all of them are equal.
- Online trading posts, like Facebook Marketplace and Gumtree: These websites are only as reputable and reliable as the individuals using them. Yes, there will be some good products, and not everybody is a shady operator, but there’s no guarantee that the couch you see on your screen will end up looking like the one that arrives at your house.
- Small or unknown stores: There’s no telling if an inexperienced retailer will be able to deliver on their promises. Even if they do deliver a sofa, the company doesn’t have a proven track record, so there’s no telling what the quality will be like. The manufacturing might be shoddy, and perhaps you’ll find you’ve purchased a piece that doesn’t stand up to the wear and tear of day to day life.
A better option is to choose an established store, with years of experience and a large network of staff. At Furniture Galore, we’ve been providing quality, affordable furniture for Australians for two and a half decades. When you order from our store, you can be assured that what you see is what you get.
Fast, reliable delivery
When you order a product from overseas, it can take weeks to arrive at your door — if it ever arrives at all!
Unlike some other furniture suppliers, the Furniture Galore delivery network is local. We’ve got lightning fast delivery times, and 24/7 customer service for if you have any questions during the process.
Look at a wide range of different products
One of the best things about online shopping is that you can quickly compare different products. At Furniture Galore, we’ve got a massive range of sofas and lounge suites. It’s simple and easy to compare and contrast different products on the internet, like:
- The bold and eye-catching Mayfair 2 Seater
- The restrained and stylish scandi-inspired Newlyn
- The next-gen motorised luxury of the Polaris
- A large corner-couch like the Statesman
- An entire lounge suite with matching recliners
Get guaranteed payment security
You should never give out your credit card details online, unless you can be sure that you’re making a secure payment. At Furniture Galore, you don’t have to worry. We only take payment from the most reputable operators, like Openpay, Afterpay, PayPal, Visa, and MasterCard. It doesn’t get more legitimate than that.
Look for reputable reviews
One of the key indications that a company is trustworthy is that real customers go out of their way to write positive reviews. At Furniture Galore, we’ve had hundreds of reviews on Google, with happy customers singing our praises.
” We had the best service”
“Very fast delivery and communication from delivery drivers who were also fantastic”
Check the returns policy and warranty
To have true peace of mind when purchasing a product online, you need two things:
- A trustworthy warranty, in case anything goes wrong
- An iron-clad returns policy, in case the product you’ve ordered isn’t right in some way
At Furniture Galore, we back all of our products with a 12-month warranty. Additionally, in the unlikely event that the product you order is:
• Not of merchantable quality
• Not fit for its intended purpose, or
• Does not match the sample or our description
You can have it returned for a full refund. We’re totally open about our warranty and returns policy, and you can read all about it online.
When you’re working with a professional retailer, shopping on the internet isn’t just risk-free; it’s quick, convenient, and tremendous value. Have a look at our beautiful range of lounges, and the rest of our glorious living room furniture online.