Interest Free Finance
Approved customers only. <Available on advertised or ticketed price, from <excluding brand/ specific product>>. Monthly payments must be made during the promotional period. Interest and payments are payable after the interest free period expires. Paying only the minimum monthly payment will not pay out the purchase before the end of the plan. A $99 annual fee for Gem Visa applies. At the end of the plan, interest will be charged at 24.99%. This notice is given under the Gem Visa Conditions of Use (as applicable), which specify all other conditions for this offer. Also available to CreditLine, GO MasterCard and Buyer’s Edge customers. Other conditions, fees and charges apply, see relevant product websites for details. Credit is provided by Latitude Finance Australia (ABN 42 008 583 588), Australian Credit Licence number 392145.
Ready To Assemble Goods
Ready to assemble goods otherwise known as RTA all have a full 12 month warranty, if you are not familiar with the process we do recommend you use an assembler, its essential to longevity and safety of the product that they are assembled correctly not passing or skipping steps. The warranty unfortunately does not cover any of the below circumstances:
- Normal wear and tear, including pilling, fading, loss or deterioration (of the whole product or its components)
- Damage caused by improper use, cleaning, negligence, treatment, transportation, storage of the products or otherwise caused by your acts and / or omissions
- Damage caused through any modifications, alterations, improper assembly, tampering or products used in an abnormal manner and not for the products intended purposes
- Damage caused through moving the product incorrectly, ready to assemble goods should be unassembled first before moving, especially in the case of beds and tables.
- Damage caused by exposing the products to the sun, extreme heat or cold, or chemicals / agents that are known to damage the finish of the product
- Body impressions on mattresses, sofas and chairs where the indentation is less than 32mm
- Damages caused by Act of God
- Defects in products that are sold “As Is” which were brought to your attention on purchase
- Products used for commercial purposes
- Ready to assemble goods all parts and panels must be checked for damages or missing parts prior to assembly, in the case of a damage panel received, please take a photo and report immediately so that we can remedy the situation.
On the scheduled day of delivery please make sure you have prepared clear access to the driver, for the protection of your new furniture we suggest you go through the below check list, if you have any queries please call your store of purchase who will be able to assist you further.
1) Arrival of goods:
• Customers notified by SMS or phone on arrival
• If picking up, please make sure you have appropriate packing to secure load. No claims recognised for damage in transit.
• All goods must be picked up within 7 days of arrival or they are returned to stock and your order may be re-allocated to a later consignment.
• Driver will call customer in the morning of booked delivery to confirm.
• Driver delays can occur cust must be available all day.
• Customer responsibility to provide driver clear access.
• Protect floors and walls for driver to enter home.
• OHS laws prevent drivers from taking off shoes.
• Legs must be attached by customer.
• No claims for damage recognised if access not clear
• Extra charge applies for stairwells, driver will assess at home on day.
• Recommended to open the lounge on matt to prevent damage.
• Customer responsibility to make sure furniture fits in room and through doors and stairwells.
• Lounges delivered in heavy wrapping for protection.
• If driver assembling lounge please may sure there is power near and lounge is placed on a protection matt to tip lounge up and assemble legs.
Its worth double checking these things to ensure delivery goes smoothly.
3) Ready To Assemble furniture (RTA):
Is delivered in boxes and ready for assembly by the customer, check all panels for damage before assembly. Report any damages to furniture straight away to store. DO NOT OPEN ANY PACKAGING WITH SHARP OBJECT YOU COULD CUT OR SCRATCH THE FURNITURE.
4) Goods going into storage:
Please check all goods are in good condition before signing for delivery.
Please choose carefully, we suggest you measure up your area careully before purchase, a cancellation of 20% of purchase price applies to all cancellations for the following reasons:
• Change of mind
• The furniture does not fit
• If we can supply within 3 weeks of quoted delivery
All warranty claims need to be emailed to our customer service team. For any questions regarding a new warranty claim please complete the form below (make sure you have your invoice number with you). You will be responded to within 3 days of email being received.
All products have been included in good faith on the basis they will be available to us at the time of sale. A failure by the supplier to deliver in accordance with orders placed may result in lines being unavailable. Some items are self assembly to keep prices down, accessories not mentioned are extra. While every attempt has been made to accurately reproduce the colour of product, some variations may occur between stores, and all prices are GST inclusive.
Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies
The information of the Furniture Galore web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change and update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing and availability. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.